These days, many pharmaceutical companies have expanded their niche by inducting technology into their realm. Amid the fierce competition among pharma tech companies, the service providers have carved out their skills in various sectors such as – pharmaceutical turnkey solutions for allopathy, homeopathy, etc. The pharma consultants help people with Plant layout, Architectural and structural layout, clean room construction layout, HVAC systems design, etc. It can be a nerve-wracking situation to pick up the appropriate service provider for the tasks to be completed. Quantum pharma tech can be the right choice to get scalable solutions. To understand in -depth following is the information about what can be expected from a Pharma tech service provider –
1. Clean room construction –
Pharma industries always necessitate having such environments named as clean rooms wherein the airborne particles are controlled and less in density to avoid contamination in sensitive activities. This can be achieved by consistently regulating the filtered air in the environment. Some top-notch service providers such as – Quantum Pharma technology have expertise in this area.
Being a customer, you can expect the following service from a typical pharma tech consultant –
- By adhering to the guidelines, designing a customized and robust clean room construction design.
- Taking care of the cleanroom’s level of neatness, regular air change rates, and other cleanroom classifications.
- Puff panel installations to build the desired conditions inside the clean room.
- From configuring, and designing to construction, Pharma tech companies are your comprehensive solution.
2. HVAC systems –
HVAC systems stand for heating ventilation and air conditioning system. It is broadly used for air conditioning in massive areas. This system is an amalgamation of an air handling unit, boiler, chiller towers, etc. It is specifically designed in a way that it controls the carbon dioxide as well as oxygen levels in the acquired area. It also controls the moisture in the air. Cleanrooms have a requirement for a clean and filtered air supply. In such a scenario, HVAC systems are the best fit as it ensures no or less contamination by reducing the particles, smoke, and dust from the air.
HVAC systems VS Air conditioning systems –
The usage of HVAC over air-conditioning systems can be mind-boggling. Let’s check why HVAC is widely used in pharmaceutical industries –
When it comes to AC, it is very much helpful in conditioning homes, showrooms, etc. Central AC is widely used in larger homes, Malls, and movie theatres. Whereas HVAC systems are a combination of the heater, and air conditioning systems. It is placed outside of the building and is assembled by the factory beforehand. As far as the functionality is concerned, HVAC is the best fit for large areas wherein the quality of air must be controlled.
HVAC System design is the most crucial part of any pharmaceutical industry. This goes without saying that Quantum pharma tech yields a robust and scalable solution for pharmaceutical industries. It extensively deals with plant layouts, HVAC systems, clean room construction, machinery selection, and multiple turnkey solutions. Not to mention, Quantum pharma tech aces in HVAC designs. Some of the services offered by this pharma tech provider in this niche are as follows –
- Generally, HVAC systems consume a lot of power and resources, which can be an expensive deal for any industry. Pharma tech companies such as – Quantum pharma tech have a bunch of experienced professionals who produce the most efficient HVAC designs.
- HVAC systems directly influence the environment in which sensitive activities take place such as – the production of medicines and other entities. By keeping rigorous sessions, the team ensures to produce the most efficient HVAC designs. This would not only be desirable in terms of accomplishment of a safe and clean environment but also in minimizing the expenditure of resources that indubitably happens in the trials and experiments of clean rooms.
- The team of professionals ensures that the design incorporates certain essential features such as – the classification of clean rooms, constant air filtration, and an appropriate wind current.
- A good design should be able to control the production of air-borne borne particles and minimal dust particles so that the activities inside the clean room are not hindered. Pharma tech companies ensure such efficiency of the product.
- In extension, the service providers ensure the GMP rules and consider parameters such as – temperature, relative humidity, airflow pattern, Microbiological counts, etc.
Undoubtedly, finding the right service provider can be a tiresome process. The numerous positive feedbacks and client chains are a testimony to the fact that Quantum pharma tech aces the pharmacy industry. It is your one-stop solution to all your needs and is cost-effective as well. Place your trust and you will indeed get the best results in the market.