Technology’s impact on society nowadays has revolutionized in many ways in regard to everything from getting out of bed to making transactions. Speaking of online transactions, cryptocurrency enables people to pay via digital money to buy anything they want, when it comes to buying a car with bitcoin, Nowadays it is pretty common to see Tesla cars for sale with bitcoin. AutoCoinCars is one of the largest and few online car dealerships that accept bitcoin in the form of payment. We’ll talk about it later on. Let’s first grab the knowledge of bitcoin and how it works.
Bitcoin has been the major player in cryptocurrency for a very long time, it is used to make online transactions from anywhere in the world. One of the key revolutionary points of bitcoin is that it allows you to buy anything from anywhere using digital money without an intermediary such as banks. It works in a peer-to-peer network that makes it secure, and transactions can only occur between two individuals without third-party involvement.
In simple words, unlike a centralised system, bitcoin uses a decentralised system to buy, sell, or exchange goods without paying fiat fees or an intermediary. Bitcoin is also the best-known of the more than 19,000 cryptocurrencies in existence today.
Let’s consider how awesome it would be to buy your dream Telsa car with digital money rather than physical money. Sounds like a dream, correct? It is possible with AutoCoinCars, you can purchase your dream car with bitcoin.
A pseudonym behind this great concept
In 2008, an idea was proposed by a pseudonym known as Santoshi Nakamoto, originally describing the need for “an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust.” The primary focus of cryptocurrency was to lower the use of traditional transaction systems and shift to digital transactions without a centralised authority.
How does it work?
In Bitcoin, a distributed digital record is called a blockchain. An exchange on the blockchain takes place in a block chain containing information about each trade, such as the date and time, total value, buyer and seller, and a unique code. A digital chain of blocks is created by stringing entries together chronologically.
Buy Tesla cars on AutoCoinCars
AutoCoinCars, if not the best, is one of the best online car dealerships there is today that accepts cryptocurrency in the form of payment. They have partnered with more than 5,000 car dealerships allowing access to thousands of vehicles of all kinds. You can find a range of Tesla models on AutoCoinCar’s website that is being sold every day with bitcoin.
Let’s look at the names of the luxury car brands partnered with AutoCOinCars, like Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Maserati, Rolls Royce, Tesla, Bently, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Range Rover, etc.
You can find a variety of Tesla models on their website; whether used or brand new, you can find any Tesla variant you’re looking for. If the richest man, AKA Elon Musk, hadn’t approved Tesla cars for sale with bitcoin wouldn’t have been possible. He is a crypto enthusiast with a vision for a bright future ahead for cryptocurrency. Tesla cars are one of the fastest-selling vehicles that are being sold with bitcoin every day in the UK. There are approximately 2.3 crypto owners’ currency dwelling in the UK, which continues to increase daily. In the near future, 70% to 90% of people may shift to digital wallets.
AutoCoinCars lists only high-end vehicles to buy with bitcoin, this online car auction website offers this exciting opportunity for those looking to spend digital money to turn digital assets into tangible goods.
How to buy a Tesla car with bitcoin?
The key steps must be taken into consideration while buying a Tesla car with bitcoin.
- Train your mind with complete knowledge of crypto and its currencies.
- Research thoroughly about bitcoin and how it works.
- Check if your car dealer or dealership accepts digital money as payment.
- Make sure the dealer or the dealerships have a proven history of buying and selling vehicles with clients.
- Watch out for scammers, and there are a number of online marketplaces available today that pretend to be authentic dealers but are mostly scams.
- Download the apps such as BitPay, or CoinBase to pay for cars.
- Check if the car you’re looking to buy is available at the dealership you’re dealing with.
- At last, only make a purchase if you’re fully aware of the bitcoin price. It can fluctuate in seconds from thousands to none.
- However, purchasing or financing a car with cryptocurrency is second to none as it does not allow any centralised authority to get involved.
- Select your car, pay with digital money and enjoy the ride.